<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/8648580016394556696?origin\x3dhttp://totallygailified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Welcome

Hello there earthlings, my name is Gail. Thank you for landing upon my blog. Do remember to leave a tag alright. It'll be appreciated.

The Princess

I love ice cream and jelly sundae. I hate roaches and waking up. I guess I'm much of a girly girl who likes the color pink and would definitely ask a random question every once in a while. I love animals, especially my little dog that sits by my side and licks his paws all day. I love my family and of course, my super duper awesome friends. Yay. I wish you all a good day. :)

Rants


Links
Kimberly Wong
Two Six '09
Paula Teo
Hui Min
Marissa
Theodora
Jia Yun
Maria
Cherie Tan
Sheryl Ho
Jerlene Seah
Francisca Ann
Nicollette Yap


Archives
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
January 2010
February 2010
January 2011

Layout ©

ME. kynzgerl
CODES. manikka
BRUSHES. 1 2
IMAGES. 1 2
The 2 paper heart: moargh.de
SOURCE. BLOGGER BLOGSKINS IMAGESHACK
The hot list


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Wednesday, January 27, 2010

UPDATE.


Aha. This is like, the first update in MONTHS. Oh well. It's going to be ten. I'm freaking tired. Had choir audition to day. I was, as Shanice puts it, "an-cite-xious". HAHAHA! Get it, get it???? It's anxious + excited! AHAHA.

I was late for choir because of having to sit for an A.Math test. :/ I did crap and am prolly gonna fail. SCREW simultaneous equations.

PINK NAILS = LOVEEEE.

I'm doing MATHHH. The Remainder Theorem. :)

I'm leaving in THREE DAYSSS. Going to the Philippines for a wedding. I'm going to be there for a week and will be missing school FOR A WEEK. That's so AWESOME POTATOES.

I wish my hair would grow faster so I can tie it up. I get really hot with the short hair. STUPID CLIMATE. Why'd you have to hate Singapore so much?

Sigh. I was SIMMING for an hour and a half. Until mother and father got back. I love my sim people. They bring joy into my life when needed the most. AHA.

Ok. You know, I should really finish my homework. AHA.

Ultimate love.