Tuesday, June 9, 2009
Oh well. This is the first blog post of the summer. I found a book that teaches you to make your clothes and stuff. AWESOME, I've been trying out my sewing and all and it seems to be going somewhere :D
I've also realized that my closest friends hate me. Ok, maybe not all of them. Sigh, they wont EVEN invite me to see a movie with them and stuff, you know? And honestly, I really hate being neglected. Argh. Thank goodness for Ignatius, my text buddy(lol, I can't believe I agreed to being referred to as THAT). All I ever do is text now. :)
I want to watch Hannah Montana. I've got tickets from my aunt who works at golden village. Was planning to ask my friend, but she's going with her other friends. Oh well, I don't care. These tickets are better anyway. :D
I want to have a sleepover soon. Anyone? xD
So, anyway, choir today was funnn xD Shimona called me out to talk. Nothing bad, lah, something was on her mind and wanted to tell someone. Oh yes, I'm doing a solo. WOOHOO? hehehhehehe
We had our section lunch today and I choked on my cup noodles. Everyone laughed at the sight of how ridiculous that was :) Then we discussed the Sec 4 FAREWELL Party, we were allowed to choose what to be in charge of. I'm on the entertainment committee, AWESOME. Absentees were simply assigned to their jobs and what not.
I'm high on doughnuts right now xD I'm serious, they're like, the best food in the world. Anyway, I have a Twitter account. Hahaha, it's so much like blogging but faster. That's what makes it so cool. Follow me! Haahahaha, I'll post my username on he next post! :D
That's all I have to say. Hahaha. Till' the next post, my dears :D
-Gail


