<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8648580016394556696?origin\x3dhttp://totallygailified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Welcome

Hello there earthlings, my name is Gail. Thank you for landing upon my blog. Do remember to leave a tag alright. It'll be appreciated.

The Princess

I love ice cream and jelly sundae. I hate roaches and waking up. I guess I'm much of a girly girl who likes the color pink and would definitely ask a random question every once in a while. I love animals, especially my little dog that sits by my side and licks his paws all day. I love my family and of course, my super duper awesome friends. Yay. I wish you all a good day. :)

Rants


Links
Kimberly Wong
Two Six '09
Paula Teo
Hui Min
Marissa
Theodora
Jia Yun
Maria
Cherie Tan
Sheryl Ho
Jerlene Seah
Francisca Ann
Nicollette Yap


Archives
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
January 2010
February 2010
January 2011

Layout ©

ME. kynzgerl
CODES. manikka
BRUSHES. 1 2
IMAGES. 1 2
The 2 paper heart: moargh.de
SOURCE. BLOGGER BLOGSKINS IMAGESHACK
The hot list


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Sunday, May 3, 2009

Wow. It's been one month since I last posted. Oh well. Life's been pretty hectic, exams and annoying little things.

Ok, here is a list of things that have happened this past month (well, all I can remember xD), in random order:

1. I lost my pouch with my cell phone, keys and student ID.
2. My friend's brother got married.
3. EXAMS.
4. Swine flu. AAAHHHH.

Explain:

1. Seriously, this is by far, the worst thing that has ever happened to me. Oh gosh, I actually thought I could handle something like this but I couldn't. I had the nerve to leave the pouch on the table and thinking my friends would watch it for me, but they didn't and now, I don't know where it is and who's got it. Ugh, so disappointing.

2. CONGRATULATIONS, MAX AND YING YING! Hehe, that day, I sang for the choir for the service at noon. Ok, at least I think it was noon. Ok! Early afternoon. hehe. It was such a nice service.

Seemed like the whole staff from IJ primary was there though. That's kind of scary in so many ways xD. After the service, we all had high-tea at Sheraton. FREE FOOD and free seating, lol. Also, I met Nic's friend, Charlene! She's a really nice person, she took a picture with me :)

High tea was fun, I kept going to Shimona's table every once in a while. I had lots of bread. Then my shoe broke. Walked from Sheraton to Lucky Plaza with Frany, Mariana and Victoria. Bought a new pair of shoes. Saw Frany, Mariana and Victoria off.

Went to Ritz Carlton hotel afterwards for the wedding dinner. Sat at table 19, along with Lesley(Nic's childhood enemy) and a guy with a name that starts with J(Nic's friend)? Shimona was there. Nic came and sat with me.

Nic and I kept going to Shimona's table to keep her company. Went to the toilet to cam-whore. Shimona went home at 10 something. Nic and I went to the room and watched A HAUNTING. Freaking scary.

The day ended and my parents came to pick me up past midnight.

3. I am done with two of my exams, English and Chinese. Can't wait for it to be over.

4. Swine flu. I don't know what to say about this but that it's spreading, fast? Ok, moderately fast.

There you have it, a summary of what happened the past month. Pretty fun. :)

Till the next post,
Gail.

P.S: My shoulder hurts. xD