<xmp> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8648580016394556696?origin\x3dhttp://totallygailified.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> </xmp>
Welcome

Hello there earthlings, my name is Gail. Thank you for landing upon my blog. Do remember to leave a tag alright. It'll be appreciated.

The Princess

I love ice cream and jelly sundae. I hate roaches and waking up. I guess I'm much of a girly girl who likes the color pink and would definitely ask a random question every once in a while. I love animals, especially my little dog that sits by my side and licks his paws all day. I love my family and of course, my super duper awesome friends. Yay. I wish you all a good day. :)

Rants


Links
Kimberly Wong
Two Six '09
Paula Teo
Hui Min
Marissa
Theodora
Jia Yun
Maria
Cherie Tan
Sheryl Ho
Jerlene Seah
Francisca Ann
Nicollette Yap


Archives
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
January 2010
February 2010
January 2011

Layout ©

ME. kynzgerl
CODES. manikka
BRUSHES. 1 2
IMAGES. 1 2
The 2 paper heart: moargh.de
SOURCE. BLOGGER BLOGSKINS IMAGESHACK
The hot list


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com


Sunday, April 5, 2009

Life's a bore. School's a bore. Parents' night turned out fine. My Math teacher told my mom, and I quote, that my work has slackened over the past few months but is weirded out because I do just fine for class-based tests. LOL, she's weirded out.

Gianna came with my mom and me and everyone stopped to comment on how cute she was. It was hard, for me, because I was carrying her and no one else seemed to care -.- Even Mrs Lee stopped to ask how old she was.

The talk, though, was pretty boring. Well, we could not here the speakers, kind of like an on and off thing and they did not mention lots of things. Hmm. I'm too tired to care, anyway.

Ok, so, I'm still sad over the fact that he doesn't care. About me. Sigh. There's nothing I CAN do. Oh well, we'll see. Just hope my luck changes over time, and SOON.

I don't want to go to school tomorrow. I'm scared that us, school singers will sound as 'bad' as on Friday. We sounded pretty bad. People said we did, but again, I'm too tired to care. I HAVE to go on Tuesday and Wednesday. MUST. One of the three doing harmony. Oh boy.

Gianna likes to laugh a lot now. Cool. I think I'm losing my friends. Pretty sucks. I DON'T GET TEXT MESSAGES ANYMORE. hehehehehe. Then again, right now, I'm just TOO TIRED TO CARE. But friends, do text me, it'll be greatly appreciated. I guess I'm going to turn in now. TIRED.

Ciao.