Sunday, March 8, 2009
Oh my gosh, I haven't been going on since forever. Oh wells.
Anyway, yea, in school, we've been introduced to this new class - character education, OoOoOoh. Haha, it's pretty much like catechism for us, the catholic girls, and something else for the non-catholics. The class is suppose to teach us barbarians how to be women of distinction, hehehe. Ok, so, in class my teacher made us write down what we are giving up in this season of lent. Ariele and I decided to go swear-free. It's so funny because Ariele's always swearing whenever she falls or trips or does something wrong.
My neck really hurts right now. I have no idea why. Yea, so, I got my sister to sign up on facebook. It's awesome fun. She's thrilled and what not.
Life's been good, i guess. Homework is still the same as ever, I'm still freaking out. Oh well, I'm really hungry. Going to grab me some burgers... :D
Ciao :D


