Sunday, March 22, 2009
I keep logging on to blog on a weekly basis now. Hm.
My class blog's tagboard is being flamed. Everyone's angry and stuff. I care about the people affected but honestly, I don't see the need to desperately track down the culprit. That person's English is pathetic anyway. I mean, come on, we have to study people! Not find out who that person is and give her a big shelling then get nothing out of it. Let the teachers handle it. Life's too short for these kind of things xD
Just had lunch. Granny's staying over until my uncle and grandma come back from Athens. I backed out from performing for IJ Fiesta. I haven't been to a single practice and I don't even know the tune to the song so I thought this would've been best for me. Oh well.
My class went to the National Museum on March 27th. It was so fun! Ok. Maybe not, but it was great to get out of school and go to someplace that seems somehow foreign to us, even if that place is just a 10 minute drive away. I love class outings. The school should arrange stuff like these every once in a while, seems like the only way to get the lazy ones moving xD
It's probably going to rain now. My sisters are sleeping and the house seems pretty quiet now. Tranquil is fine but it never seems to work with me. I want to go out. Gahh.
My English teacher gave me chocolate today during English (Duh?). I love it. I have found yet another thing for me to love. Yay.
Ok, the rain is really depressing. I'm going to turn in now. Now. Now.
Ciao :D
Ok, the rain is really depressing. I'm going to turn in now. Now. Now.
Ciao :D
Labels: Athens, class tagboard, grandma, life, uncle


