Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Today, was, strangely, awesome!
It's picture day! The photographer made me pose funny! Hehe, after my turn, I went back to laugh at my friends, oh, what a day.
My debate went on today, and I feel my group has indeed done a good job.
I got my "ions and their charges" test back and honestly, I was so freaking disappointed; I got two questions wrong, damn it. My teacher's rule, "In tests, I expect full marks from all of you. If not, copy all the questions thirty times." I did exactly this for two hours (I was watching The Simpsons at the same time XD)
I had soup and cauliflower for dinner today. Yay.
Hehe, I had to redo my artwork, apparently the scribbling we were supposed to do and the one I did was not up to expectations, oh brother.
Well, homework is done and I had an amazing day. There's only one thing left to do; end this blog entry and get a good night's rest (and maybe watch some tv) :D
Till' we meet again fellow bloggers.
<3


