Monday, February 2, 2009
Hello there :D
Well, today, was definitely much more fun than yesterday. NO SCHOOL TODAY! Yay. hehe, I made myself a bead necklace and cleaned up my room. I thought the necklace was pretty rad, really shiny though but who cares, it was my work. :D
Also, I had bread for dinner, how awesome is that?! hehe, I made myself one toast and couldn't stop, so yea, in the end, I was so full, I couldn't eat dinner anymore. Yea, mom and I went down to the marketplace to get some flowers (Gianna was strapped in front of her in that baby carrier thingy). She bought me an ice-cream after hearing my constant pleas. hehe, i love mom <3
Soon after we came home, I went on facebook (as always) and yea, I did raid my friends blogs too, leaving a tag or two...ok, maybe more. :) hehe, I'm eating kit-kat, yay. Anyways, yea, it's going to be ten now, got to watch desperate housewives! hehe.
Ciao babes <3>
Ciao babes <3>


