Sunday, February 1, 2009
hehe,
I finally got myself a tagboard. Feel free to tag whatever you like but no bad words, I mean it, or else...
hehe, ok, so, today's Sunday and really there wasn't really anything that happened today worth talking about. Well I did buy a skirt and ate a sundae, I did all my homework already and yea, there isn't really much to do but come here and tell everyone how there's really nothing to do and maybe go on facebook. Well, hehe, it's something that i do all the time.
This morning, Gianna woke up and she was, strangely, bored. So i made a fool of myself in front of her just so she could laugh and yea, it was cute :D
ok, I guess I would be off to church soon, here's what I have left to say:
link me and if I know you, I'll relink you. :D
Ciao<3


